The fictional Riverpoint University in United States conducts research on the possibility of time travel. During one of the experiments, an accident happens, resulting in a whole bunch of inexplicable anomalies, while the world around us slowly and gradually begins to disintegrate. In addition, a trio of scientists: Jack Joyce, Beth Wilder, and Paul Serene are endowed with supernatural abilities, which allow control of the space-time. While two of them strongly believe in the possibility of fixing the world, Serene, convinced of the inevitability of upcoming catastrophe, tries to use damaged space-time and Jack’s abilities to fulfill his own ends.
The story of Quantum Break was created in a way similar to the contemporary television series, and the depicted events are joined by movie scenes, filmed with live actors. While in the game, we follow the actions of positive heroes – Jack and Beth, the movie scenes are focused solely on Paul Serene, the main antagonist of the game, and his corporation Monarch. Thanks to this way of conducting narration, we get to know many aspects of the same story, shown from two different points of view during the game. Additionally both in the game, and in movie scenes, the players have to make a series of important decisions, that will be reflected in the subsequent course of history.
- OS – Windows 10 (64 Bit)
- DIRECTX – Directx 12
- CPU -Intel core i5 4690, 2.7 GHz or AMD FX-6300
- GPU -NIVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 or AMD Radeon R7 260x
- VRAM -2 GB
- RAM – 8 GB
- Disable User Account Control (UAC)
- Remove from the root folder with the game files and AppxSignature.p7x TestLicense.xml
- Press Win + R and type gpedit.msc & press Enter
- In the left column of the window that opens, select the “Computer Configuration» → «Administrative Templates» → «the Windows Components» → «Application Package Deployment.”
- In the right column, with the first four parameters, do the following: Right click the “mouse” on the parameter → «Change» → Mark “Included» → «OK».
- pen the file with Notepad (in the game folder) AppxManifest.xml line and remove the line with information about the license eleventh row, Close the file, agreeing with the changes.
- Click “Start” and select “Settings» → «updates and security» → «For Developers” and make sure that the option “Developer mode” is selected.
- Start WindowsPowerShell ISE on behalf of the Administrator.
- Sequentially enter commands. After you type each command, press the Enter key:
After entering this command, you need to click “Yes to all – A»
cd [INSERT GAME Folder PATH ]
(Example: cd C: Microsoft.QuantumBreak_188.8.131.52_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe)
Add-AppxPackage -Register AppxManifest.xml
- Start the application “the Xbox” (from the “Start” menu) and enter the alternate account. (Or write the name of the game through the Search in Windows magnifying glass icon to the right of the Start button)
- Extract the Setup & other files & install normally
- That’s it
Repack Files (27.8 GB)