Powered by Frostbite, FIFA 18 blurs the line between the virtual and real worlds, bringing to life the players, teams and atmospheres of The World’s Game. Move with Real Player Motion Technology – an all-new animation system that creates a new level of responsiveness and player personality – to unlock dramatic moments in the world’s most immersive atmospheres. Then go on a global journey as Alex Hunter along with a star-studded cast of characters, including Cristiano Ronaldo and other European football stars.
- Improved visuals – as always, FIFA this year features a raft of general visual tweaks and upgrades, particularly on players faces.
- Improved stadiums and croweds> – designed to be more immersive, and focused on creating each stadium’s unique atmosphere.
- New Motion Technology – previously, new animations were triggered each time a player took a new step. Now animations are triggered every frame (so 60 times every second) making FIFA 18 feel more visually fluid.
- Sprinting Styles – six sprinting archetypes ahve been introduced, like skinny or stocky, with special sprints for certain players, like Ronaldo, Sterling, and Robben.
- OS: Windows 10/8.1/8 – 64-Bit
CPU: Intel i3 6300T or equivalent benchmark (5,199) – Intel i3 4340 (5,226), Intel i3 4350 (5,302)
Hard Drive Space Required: 50.0 GB
Minimum Supported Video Cards: NVidia GeForce GTX 660 (4,116) 2GB or equivalent * AMD equivalent is Radeon RX 460 (4,218)/R9 270 (4,258)/R7 370 (4,258)
- Download all files, extract all archives & put in one folder
- Run Verify BIN files before installation.bat file as Administrator to verify all files
- Run setup
- Install game normally
- Enjoy game from desktop shortcut
- That’s it